Friday, November 7, 2008

Ta Da!


My new logo is officially done! I have to thank Margaret at Crafty Chef Graphics for the cute, cute, cute design and for bearing with me as I tweaked this and that.

Friday is always my paperwork day, and today I'm busy getting that logo onto all my business correspondence (invoices, menus, labels, press releases, etc.) as well as figuring out how to add it to my website and other places I hang out in cyberspace.

Lest you think I've been chained to my desk all morning, I've also managed to reseal the granite countertops in the kitchen; move my daughter's bed to another spot in her room (she claimed her room felt "claustrophobic"); wash and change the sheets on the other beds; and bake some chocolate chip cookies for the kids. Hey, I'm not named "Martha" for nothing!

No comments: