Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blogging - Who Has Time??

Geez, when I started this blog, I imagined myself sharing witty, interesting things with my handful of readers every couple of days or so. In reality, it's every couple of weeks or so, if we're lucky.

Why, I wonder, are some people so darn good at blogging, while others (me) are not so good? I think it's because the good bloggers:

* don't have jobs
* don't have children
* don't need as much sleep as I do
* abuse caffeine

Does that sound reasonable? Hmmm. Probably not. But I have to believe it. For now.

1 comment:

amycaseycooks said...

How I make time to blog -

Get up early in the morning but then spend too much time on my computer - still in my pjs now.

The laundry does not get done.

I am usually taking photos of that night's dinner in the middle of the afternoon when it was actually made.

Take your camera to cookdates - there are some good meals to blog about while you work.

Get the kids to do the laundry that you don't get to.

Some bloggers do make blogging their job - I'm not that computer savvy or dedicated and those kids always need rides somewhere.

Good luck!!